At Cars.com, Richards served as the executive vice president of business operations. Richards, among other things, oversaw the integration and onboarding strategies for new company acquisitions. Richards also led the Operations division including customer support, account management, and fulfillment where she was focused on client retention and customer service.
Prior to joining Cars.com, Richards served as the vice president of strategic initiatives, network sales, and operations for McClatchy Interactive where she managed local sales across a publisher network of more than 30 daily newspapers and 100 websites nationwide.
- Trash startup Rubicon has chosen a new president with a tech background (Recode)
- Former Cars.com exec Elaine Richards joins Rubicon Global as President (Atlanta Business Chronicle)
- Rubicon Global hires new president amid ongoing leadership changes (WasteDive)
- Rubicon Global Names Elaine Richards as New President (Waste360)
- Rubicon Global hires new president (RecyclingToday)
- Rubicon Global Hires Elaine Richards as New President (Global News Wire)