National Garbage Man Day Terms and Conditions
- ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contestants will enter by completing a 3-question nomination questionnaire regarding why the Contestant is the “Best Hauler in America for National Garbage Man Day.” The questionnaire is available at https://www.rubiconglobal.com/national-garbage-man-day. In order to enter, Contestants must fully and completely answer each question in the questionnaire. In order to qualify for entry, posts must be made between 12:00 a.m. EDT on June 1, 2017 to 11:59 p.m. EDT on June 8, 2017. Attempts to respond to the questionnaire other than through the above-referenced URL will not qualify for entry.
- ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to haulers in the United States who work with Rubicon Global, LLC (“Rubicon”) by providing Rubicon with rate cards, utilizing the Rubicon X hauler management technology, and/or utilizing the RubiconPro program (https://www.rubiconglobal.com/pro). Each Contestant hauling company is limited to a single entry per company. Waste Management, Republic Services, and Waste Connections, along with each of their parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, are not eligible to participate in the contest. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes.
- WINNER SELECTION: Contest winners will be selected via a Facebook poll that will go live on June 17, 2017, and will continue to run through June 24, 2017. Consumers will utilize the poll to cast their vote for the “Best Hauler in America for National Garbage Man Day” based on the content of the Contestants’ responses to the above-referenced questionnaire, which will be posted on the Rubicon Blog (https://www.rubiconglobal.com/blog) contemporaneously with the start of the poll.
- PRIZES: Three winners (first, second, and third place) will be selected based on the voting in the poll. First, second, and third place will be decided based on which Contestant receives the first, second, and third most votes in the poll. Each winner will receive a prize in the form of “Pro Bucks,” which is a credit that the Contestant can spend through the RubiconPro program. The first-place winner will receive $3,000 Pro Bucks. The second-place winner will receive $1,500 Pro Bucks. The third-place winner will receive $500 Pro Bucks. Pro Bucks have no cash value and can only be used through the RubiconPro program. Prizes are not transferrable.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be contacted via the e-mail address provided at the time of entry on June 26, 2017. Winners will have seven days to claim their prize. If a winner fails to respond within that time frame, they have waived any claim to the right of the prize and new winners will be selected based on the vote totals from the poll.
- USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: Rubicon reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including the answers submitted and email addresses for marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
- NOT ENDORSED BY FACEBOOK: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By participating in this contest, you agree to release Facebook from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest.
- CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Rubicon in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any Contestant it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules. Rubicon also reserves the right to delete or not promote any entry that it deems to be inappropriate for any reason.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Rubicon is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected post or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, Rubicon may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release Rubicon from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.