Haulerween Terms & Conditions
- ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contestants will enter by completing the web-form and submitting their “scariest” story on the job. The form is available at https://www.rubiconglobal.com/haulerween. In order to enter, contestants must fully and completely fill out all of the fields and answer the 250 word form. In order to qualify for entry, posts must be made between 12:00 a.m. EDT on October 10th 2017 to 11:59 p.m. EDT on October 30th 2017. Attempts to respond to the form other than through the above-referenced URL will not qualify for entry.
- ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to haulers in the United States who work with Rubicon Global, LLC (“Rubicon”) by providing Rubicon with rate cards. Each Contestant hauling company is limited to a single entry per company. Waste Management, Republic Services, and Waste Connections, along with each of their parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, are not eligible to participate in the contest. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes.
- WINNER SELECTION: Contest winners will be selected by a panel of judges from Rubicon at their sole discretion. Judges will each cast their vote for which entry, in their sole discretion, was the best.
- PRIZES: The winner will receive a $500-dollar cash prize. Prizes are not transferrable.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: The winner will be contacted via the e-mail address provided at the time of entry on October 31st 2017. The winner will have seven days to claim their prize. If the winner fails to respond within that time frame, they will waive any claim to the right of the prize.
- USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: Rubicon reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including the answers submitted and email addresses for marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law. This includes specifically, and without limitation, posting the answers submitted on the Rubicon Blog (https://www.rubiconglobal.com/blog) contemporaneously with the start of the campaign.
- CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Rubicon, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any Contestant it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its website, or is otherwise in violation of these rules. Rubicon also reserves the right to delete or not promote any entry that it deems to be inappropriate for any reason.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Rubicon is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected post or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, Rubicon may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release Rubicon from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.