RUBICON EARTH DAY CONTEST TERMS & CONDITIONS
- ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contestants will enter by posting a photograph of a reusable cup on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook using the hashtag “#UsedCups.” In order to qualify for entry, posts must be made between 12:00 a.m. EDT on April 13, 2017 to 12:00 a.m. EDT on April 20, 2017. Posts made to social media platforms other than Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook will not qualify for entry. Posts that do not include the hashtag “#UsedCups” or that are private such that the hashtag is not publicly visible, will not qualify for entry.
- ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to legal U.S. residents, over the age of 18. Employees of Rubicon Global, LLC (“Rubicon”) (along with its contractors, affiliates and subsidiaries) and their families are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes.
- WINNER SELECTION: Contest winners will be selected at random viaRandomresult.com.
- PRIZES: The first place winner will receive two general admission three day passes to the Sweetwater 420 Festival taking place in Atlanta, GA between April 21, 2017 and April 23, 2017. Passes will be picked up at the festival at will call. The second place winner will receive one Apple Series 2 watch.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be contacted via direct message on the social media platform where the entry was posted on April 20, 2017 at 8:00 a.m. EDT. Winners will have four hours to respond to the direct message and claim their prize. If a winner fails to respond within that time frame, they have waived any claim to the right of the prize and a new winner will be selected.
- USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: Rubicon reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including the images submitted and email addresses for marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law. Rubicon also reserves the right to share this information with participating vendors.
- NOT ENDORSED BY FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, SWEETWATER, APPLE, OR HAPPY ENDING PRODUCTIONS: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, SweetWater, and/or Happy Ending Productions (the “Released Entities”). By participating in this contest, you agree to release the Released Entities from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest.
- CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Rubicon in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules. Rubicon also reserves the right to delete any post that it deems to be inappropriate for any reason.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Rubiconn is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected post or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, Rubicon may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release Rubicon from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.