Are you purpose-driven and passionate? Join our mission.
As a Sales Manager you are a natural leader who knows how to motivate and maintain a high performing team while being positive and enthusiastic. You have a strong track record of exceeding results and iterating to improve. It truly excites you to grow a business and solve real problems.
Summary / General Description:
- Full sales cycle responsibility from lead generation, outreach, communication of value proposition, negotiation and winning the business through a consultative approach.
- Daily management and tracking of individual and team’s sales activities via Salesforce including tasks, campaigns, prospects, and opportunities.
- Provides direction in the hiring, promotion, and training of assigned staff, ensuring company policies are adhered to.
- Meet pre-determined revenue goals through the activities of direct reports
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience managing a team of inside and outside sales reps, including experience managing a remote workforce
- Experience coaching and developing direct reports
- Proven leadership ability, excellent customer service, sales and communication skills.
- Proven track record or meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Ability to develop new and effective methods of increasing sales in a competitive environment.
- Ability to appropriately handle employee relations and performance issues.
- Ability to interact and collaborate effectively with others in a team atmosphere.
- Demonstrated levels of dedication, prioritization, and ownership required to succeed at start-up speed
- Excellent collaboration, communication, presentation and writing skills.
- Analytical, strong process focus, ability to develop step by step plans and execute consistently.
- Ability to travel as needed (estimated 50-75% travel).
About Rubicon Global
Rubicon Global is a technology company that provides waste, recycling, and smart city solutions to businesses and governments worldwide. It develops and deploys a full suite of cloud-based solutions to help its customers and network of independent waste haulers work towards more sustainable waste and recycling practices, uncover cost savings, and improve operations through data analytics. Using its proprietary technology platform, Rubicon helps its partners find economic value in their waste streams and confidently execute on their sustainability goals, always with an eye towards those solutions that have long-term economic viability. The company has over 1,000,000 service locations worldwide, is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, and has core teams in New York City and San Francisco. Rubicon is a Certified B Corporation and was named a Great Place to Work™ in 2018. Learn more at www.RubiconGlobal.com.
Rubicon Global is a Certified B Corp and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We also maintain a Drug-Free Workplace.